Monday, May 11, 2015

Awesome Weekend

I hope everyone had an Awesome weekend. I know I sure did!
Source

With mother's day ending and a new Rocket Racoon on my shelf (yes my kids know me well) I am getting excited about the coming months and the crazy amount of work I have in the pipeline. I am starting a few new projects and am hoping that they will not hinder this blog in any way. If they will you will be the first to know... you will also know what my new projects are as soon as I can let you know. :)

For now I am starting a new job today. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. The nice thing with this new job is it's something I have done before, for a company I have worked for in the past, and should allow me to still engage in my daily geekiness with the rest of the world. So what more can you ask for.

On a non personal note, this weekend the Mary Sue published some exciting news about the Incredibles 2. I am a huge fan of the Incredibles. It's one of the few Disney cartoons where they family is a unit, no parent is dead or separated or anything. They are all together! This is a big deal to me. I know with Divorce and Separation quite common in the world, and as a medium for change, most Disney's seem to have the main characters loose one or both parents at a young age.
Source
So the exciting news is that Brad Bird stated in an interview with Collider (here's the Interview Link) that Incredibles 2 is his next project! All I can say is YES YES YES ... WOOT... YAY!

So if you are a fan of the Incredibles please come and dance a dance of joy with me!





Just a short post today... but let us all do the Dance of Joy together!

Until next time!
Keep on, Geekin' on
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment