Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wednesday's April Fools

Pic found  HERE
If April Fools pranks were played by Wednesday Addams I think we would have a MUCH more interesting April Fools.

I am not a big fan of April Fools. I like that April feels like a "view to spring" but I never truly got the idea of playing pranks. If anything I have always found pranks frustrating and annoying. I think, however, that Wednesday Addams would be able to play some amazing pranks. My main worry with our dear Wednesday would be whether or not we would survive her pranks in the end. If Wednesday were to prank I'm sure there would be knives, and severed body parts involved.

If you haven't watched any of Melissa Hunter's Youtube Videos of Adult Wednesday Addams you totally should! I can picture her pulling off horrendous pranks for April fools, or have a no nonsense "that's lame" look on her face when others do the standard ones. I don't think I want to get in a pranking/april fools joke competition with Wednesday Addams, young or Adult. I posted below the video of Adult Wednesday Addams babysitting. She rocks that's all I need to say!



On another note, and whether or not this is a prank we are yet to find out, the IGGLES (IGGPPC) announced that Mr. Wil Wheaton supposedly signed up for a pen pal.

Found HERE
Some believe that this may be an elaborate April Fools Joke. I actually hope that it isn't. How awesome would it be for the Pen Pal group that claims openness and geekdom to have one of the Prince's of Internet Geeks. I'm a little sad that I didn't sign up for this round being I would possibly be one of the potential candidates for Pen Pal, but at the same time with everything in my life at the moment I think that I may be spreading myself a little thin already.

As a good little geek, and there's no joking about this, I purchased my Premium Tickets for Fan Expo weekend in September. If you are planning on going and haven't purchased your tickets yet, they have gone on sale today! Go HERE to get them. I chose the Premium package this year mostly for the goodies, I don't know what they are giving out yet but I always like goodies... who doesn't!

Well for now I'm off. I'm hoping to find the time to schedule some other posts for the weekend.
Until next time.
Keep on Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment