Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Starwars!!!!


This week has had a few cool things released for Star Wars VII. I thought I'd put some of the fun things together for your viewing pleasure LOL.
I really liked the above poster (found here on Pixshark). Simple yet pretty... I was going to use one of the cool ones with ships or people, but there's something nice about subtle.

The cutest thing happened yesterday when Lucas Films responded to a letter from a Star Wars fan and Padawan that requested to get married. Here's a copy of the letter posted on Nerd Approved:

I absolutely love love love their response:

This was one of the BEST responses to a question I've seen in a while. I can almost see someone using this response to create wedding vows: "The Sith think inward, only of themselves. When you find someone that you can connect to in a selfless way, then you are on the path of the light, and the dark side will not take hold of you. With this goodness in your heart, you can be married." 

Now I want to plan a Star Wars Themed wedding for someone!!!


Isn't this cute!!!

I guess (based on Nerd Approved) someone had released that this may be the next Starwars toy. It's based on the newest Droid release: BB-8. I look forward to seeing a new droid in the coming Trilogy, and I'm sure it'll be a BIG hit with the kids (and adults) for the Christmas season if it's released around the same time as the movies.

On a completely separate note (Not Star Wars related at all) The Mary Sue posted this:
Aren't they cute! I don't know if I would actually want to paint anything in my house Minion Yellow, but I guess you never know.

Well until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment