Saturday, April 4, 2015

Moana and Moans


I must be living in a bubble because I have only just heard of Moana. The art seems beautiful (as pictured above) but what Disney isn't beautiful.


I think it's pretty awesome that they are doing another Southern area movie. (I got the picture from Screen Rant, which I guess was posted 5 months ago, So I am out of the loop LOL) We are still a year and a half away from Moana hitting the big screens but I'm sure we'll love it like all the other Disney's.

The cool thing is that The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) has officially signed on as a voice in the feature. I'm hoping he sings, if any of you watched Be Cool you would know he's not against singing. I always look forward to the newest Disney movies and if I know the voice actors and singers in it, that just makes it so much better!!!


Now that I've talked about the cute thing, cause which Disney doesn't have some element of cute, lets continue on...

iZombie... (STOP READING IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT SPOILERS)
from iHere 
Seriously. I have only managed to watch ONE episode so far (I know, Bad Geek, Bad) but I think I've fallen in love with it. Liv Moore... because of course that's a Zombie's name... is an amazing character. I love that she's a little goth, a little emo and still fairly accepting of her Un-Life. I also think the fact that her co-worker just kinda figured out that she was a Zombie was awesome... oh I was missing brains, so you must be a Zombie.

I'm debating if I need to get myself a white wig... she would be an awfully comfortable Cosplay to be for Fan Expo. I have always been a fan of murder mystery stuff, starting with Sherlock Homes and Ellery Queen when I was a kid. This is the first spin I've seen where they solve crimes by eating brains!

So until next time,
Keep on Geekin on.
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment