Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fun Wednesday for the Kid in you!


Some fun random stuff for the middle of your week.
Today I decided that we all needed a pick me up. The weather outside is starting to warm up again and the sun is actually out. It has felt like an exceptionally long winter this year (although it's still better than the year I lived in Alberta and it snowed in June). So lets start:


Disney has released a new trailer for the up and coming kids made for TV Movie called Descendants. The description seemed pretty cool off of SpinOff: "Premiering in July, “Descendants” follows the children of four iconic Disney villains — Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, The Evil Queen and Jafar — as they’re leave the island prison where their parents are held to attend prep school alongside the offspring of Disney’s heroes. However, they must grapple with a decision: to help their wicked parents regain power, or embrace their new home and help save the kingdom."

I'm looking forward to this. I know it's a little cheesy kid show but this means there's something else I can watch with my kids. As much as I love cartoons sometimes it's nice to watch live action shows and this has the same feel as high school musical except with Villains and Heroes... so I think it'll be fun.

If you haven't seen Sesame Street's Avenger parody you should totally watch it here:


As a mom of geeky kids I'm always impressed with Sesame Streets parodies. We often watch a variety of Sesame Street's alternate versions of songs (to the point that if the original comes on the radio I instantly start singing the Sesame Street version instead lol). So the Onion Man and Hulk Cookie Monster totally did me in!

Funko just released coming soon... Car's Pop!

I have been slowly collecting specific Pop characters. I think they are AMAZING. There's something about the design and sheer adorableness that makes me want to BUY THEM ALL. My daughter has been looking at mine pretty regularly but I haven't found ones that I liked enough to have her possibly destroy. Well, I think I've finally found them. Mater has been a staple in our toys for years so to have a Mater Pop Figure would be awesome. You can see the whole line HERE.

I found off of one of those Random Facebook "you will like this" posts that appear on my page some pretty fun Shower Curtains.

I need this one! I don't know what it is about UP but there's something fun and whimsical about the idea of flying away on a bunch of balloons. These shower curtains would look AWESOME in my bathroom... I can picture a whole bathroom theme around them. Here's another one:

It's SOOOOOO PRETTY!!!...  anyway you can check them all out at Worship the Brand.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment