Thursday, September 15, 2016

POP! Thursday


It's been a busy busy busy week and I thought everyone could use a break to OOgle some of the awesome POP! Funko that's set to be released.


Of course I know that a lot of you are Disney fans and what better way to start this week's POP! Thursday than with some Disney Princesses.

Revamped and Redesigned to show off their beautiful gown (Funko's words, not mine), I think these fancier versions are adorable. There are quite a few joining the crew with the options to get Ariel, Cinderella, Belle, Rapunzel and Tiana. The image shown is a Hot Topic exclusive Ariel that is all sparkly!!

For all you Hockey Fans (I know a few geeky hockey fans... but then again I am Canadian!) there is a new lineup of POP! Hockey coming in November! Just in time for you to get your POP! Hockey kick for Christmas. They have 16 variations... so quite a few to get you going!

For the upcoming game DisHonored 2 you will be able to get your POP! Games figures as of October. The figure of Emily with the mask is one of my favourites. I may actually have to check out the game just for her!

Coming in December (we seriously miss Halloween) is this wonderful Elvira figure. I think she may have to added to the top 5 figures I really need! She's adorable and I totally can't wait for her to be available.

There are quite a few from this list (and the larger groups that I didn't add) that I think I will need to put on my christmas list to Santa!

Which ones are your favourites??

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Sylvanfire

No comments:

Post a Comment