Tuesday, September 6, 2016

First Day Back To School!!


Today is the first day of school following Summer Vacation for most of the kids (including mine) and ME!!! (image: quotesgram)
As the first day back to school I thought I'd start off with a little statement for the coming year!

You are all awesome!! There will be times when I may slack off a bit on writing here... even though I've been over a year strong with minimal absences (lol) I understand that school can take a lot out of someone. So in preparation for that (and to make sure I don't do slap posts) there may be times I post as little as 3 times a week. I know that's still better than some but I have found I've loved posting daily, it's just that time is a commodity and I'm really hoping over the next three years to bring this and my work to accumulate into some sort of business. So here's hoping!

So if you are ever missing me feel free to send me a message! I'm on Instagram / Twitter / Facebook fairly regularly! I respond to tweets and facebook messages within the day!! (usually sooner if I'm not in class or somewhere without internet)

I have to admit I'm a little nervous. I'm worried I didn't get everything I needed... I'm also nervous about the age difference from me to the other students! It will be great though!!

I'm very excited about learning all the new things and how to be a better designer and sewer and all that stuff!!!

So wish me luck and I'll keep you posted on how it's all going!!


Here is one of my favourite motivation songs!! Remember... YOU CAN DO IT! You Can Do ANYTHING if you work hard and have passion!!

I'd love to hear about what you are doing!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie (Sylvanfire)

No comments:

Post a Comment