Friday, August 5, 2016

Playing Card Art Journal: Week 31


This week I've been on a semi-vacation. I say semi because I didn't go anywhere and I swear I did more work this week in my house than ever before. So today I thought we all needed something cute!

This week card is called "Soft Kitty". Yes, it's totally after the song in Big Bang Theory. My daughter's have both become obsessed with this song requiring me to make up extra lyrics for it ever bed time... so far we have...

Soft Puppy, Warm Puppy, Little ball of fur,
Happy Puppy, Sleepy Puppy, Grr Grr Grr.

Soft Hamster, Warm Hamster, Little ball of fur.
Happy Hamster, Sleepy Hamster, Stir, Stir, Stir.

And of course the crowd favourite is to add Mommy ... or Daddy... or one of their names in the place of Kitty, then they giggle uncontrollably when I call them a little ball of fur.

So here's my Soft Kitty!

 I used the cutest Washi Tape ever... and some furry fabric I had!

What do you think... cuddly enough??

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment