Thursday, June 2, 2016

POP! Thursday

 This episode of Pop! Thursday is a little delayed... but better late than never!! YAY Funko!

I know I did one last week... but I'm so far behind on the awesomeness of Funko I figured we needed to do another week of them. And seriously, I could probably talk about Funko and POP! Figures everyday.

Funko (Hot Topic)
Okay, this one has been available for a while but I love it. My daughters have recently decided they are in love with the Descendants series (they even managed to get Dad to watch it with them) that I am totally thinking of getting this adorable Pop! Mal figure. What's even better is that it's on sale right now on Hot Topic!! YAY budget contious shopping.

Funko
Funko just released information for a series of Preacher exclusives coming to Previews, Game Stop and Hot Topic. I actually love the Tulip that will be available August.

Funko
So Funko is starting a new thing called the Specialty series and they are quite interesting. Every month they are planning on releasing one Dorbz and one Pop! that is exclusive to specialty stores and local comic book stores. This is an attempt to help support local businesses and small retailers! Go Local!! The first two in this collection is this adorable Cosmo from Guardians of the Galaxy and a cute Howard the Duck Dorbz.

Funko
I love this Jaylah POP! Seriously is you watch the trailer for the newest Star Trek Beyond she looks SO COOL and I'm sure I'll be able to find at least one Jaylah Cosplay at Fan Expo this year. That being said, Funko has released (Coming in July) the whole crew of Star Trek (yes you can have your own Captain Kirk to do with as you please). Now you can create your own Mock Enterprise and have battles and everything... why not!

Are there any in the new collections that you NEED for your collection?? I know there are definitely some that need to be in mine!!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment