Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Vacation!!


YAY!! It's that time of year again.... time to take a Spring vacation away from all the things and focus back on the family.

So I'm going on Vacation lovely people for a few days with the Family. What does this mean for you?? Well, I'm hoping to have my Card ready to go on Friday but I'm not promising posts for the rest of the week... mainly trying to pack two kids, a husband and prepare dogs for my awesome Mom (who's puppy sitting while we are away) just seems like too much, let alone trying to put together some fast posts.

I have to say this break it welcome. I feel like (as a family) we have been hit with quite a few plagues this year and I can't remember 1 week where everyone was healthy. I think everyone's just drained so having some down time away from the hussle and bussle of the house may just be the thing. This year we are trying a Maple Syrup Festival near Huntsville. I'm really not sure what's going on being I've left my husband in charge of it... but I'm anxious to not have to do any cooking or cleaning for 3 days!

So I hope all you lovely people have a great few days without me and I hope you'll come back Friday from my next Art Card!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment