Monday, April 11, 2016

Trailer Monday!


So this posts a little late (of course we were insane over the weekend which resulted in a sick kid... sigh), but I'm actually glad. If not you wouldn't have a chance to watch the three latest trailer's that I'm super excited about! (okay, you could... but just not here)

I love trailers... I will admit there are times that I don't want to watch trailers for certain shows (and that's mostly because I'm so excited I don't want anything spoiled) but really I could spend hours sitting at my computer watching trailers.

First off is the newest trailer for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them!!

I admit I haven't read this book, but with watching all these awesome trailers I'm seriously considering it. I really like the premise of this movie more than the original Harry Potter premise (please don't kill me :P ) and it looks like a fun ride.

Okay, the next one isn't actually a trailer but a "teaser trailer". Seriously, does anyone else just wish they'd call them all trailers. It's like a trailer to a trailer.... Rogue One!

Okay in all honesty I totally went SQUEEEE when I watched this. I am loving where they are going with the new Star Wars stuff and am extra excited to see what they come up with.

Last but definitely not least is the newest trailer for Suicide Squad....

OMG this looks so good. I've been a little disappointed with a lot of the DC stuff for a long time, but this may just redeam it to me.... we'll have to wait an see but the trailers are awesome!!

So what did you think? Are they awesome?? Which are you anxiously awaiting??

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment