Thursday, April 7, 2016

POP! Thursday


Wow, I just realized it's been almost 4 weeks since my last Pop! Funko Post... I wonder if I'm sick or something. So way overdue here's some cool stuff coming out with Funko (and of course some stuff that we all need in on our shelves... seriously it's a need not a want!).


So what better way to start off a list of things that I need (I'm sticking to need so there) in my Funko collection than with Alice Through the Looking Glass.

Funko
As usual I absolutely love the Queen of Hearts (what's it with me and the bad guys)! Iracebeth is just awesome in this costume and seriously she's aborable. Also available are Alice, the Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit, Chessur (who is also adorable) and Time (who I'm reserving buying until I decide if I like the character in the movie). Go here to check them all out!

Funko
Aren't sure what to drink your morning Joe out of... what better than a DC Pop! Home mug! Seriously I love these mugs. I don't know if I could actually drink out of them though. I think I would feel like I'm Hannible Lector drinking Batman's brains. (okay that went a little dark). If you want to add one to your collection they will be available in August.

Funko
With the new Ghostbuster's movie coming out soon we have some awesome Pop! Movie's to tide you over. I love the Abby Yates... there's just something adorable about her glasses and everything. Within this line you will find all the girls, including Kevin, and a few ghostly friends. These will be available in June.

Funko
One of my absolute favourite pieces so far is the awsome Hogwarts Express. What's even cooler is that it's really three pieces... you get Harry with the Engine and Ron and Hermione with the Carriages. I personally think I would perfer Hermione with the Engine because I don't really trust those boys to drive a train... but that's just my opinion. If you buy all three you could have your own Express on your shelves... if only it was a working train it would be that much better. These will be available in June and I think they are totally awesome.

So what's your favourite so far?? Did I miss something you loved in the releases this past month?

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment