Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wickedly Wednesday: The newest items from Hot Topic

September is in full swing. Somehow we have managed to pass half a month in a blink of an eye. I have to say I'm still feeling like it's the beginning of the month when it's nearly the end. Although I haven't totally accepted it I'm really quite happy for October getting closer, if nothing more than for the cool stuff that always comes out in October. Well, this year I'm sure won't disappoint and I have to say that the Newest items from Hot Topic are totally on point for my usual Wednesday Wednesdays. (gif: Elite Daily)

I love Hot Topic, there are quite a few collections they have out now that I need to spend all my money on. In a day in age where I have a lot of friends trying to downsize, by local and minimize their spending I'm here drooling over all the things I can't afford to buy (yet) lol. This collection is no different.

The images for all these items were found on Fashionably Geek but they originated from Hot Topic. There is something rather dreary and wonderful about all the pieces in this collection. Stating to be based on the show American Horror Story (which I haven't watched so I apologize in advance if I swoon over something that you have already seen) these are all amazingly Gothic pieces that need to take up residence in my closet.

I am in love with this Jacket from the series. There is something awesome about the length and hood combination. This feels modern yet classic and still has a slight evil Red Riding-hood vibe to it all. If you read this regularly you'll realize that I have a fascination for anything black and white. Included in this collection is a beautiful Black and White dress.

I don't know where I would wear it exactly (and I'm not the biggest dress person) but I would find an excuse to wear it. Maybe I'll do my groceries in it? or just wear it around the house?? What do you think? Either way it's beautiful!

This whole collection has a slight Addams family vibe to it and I could totally picture an adult Wednesday Addams wearing some of the collection to prom or a dance or something. Heck the Jacket would be everyday use for her. What do you think?

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment