Wednesday, September 9, 2015

New Month and Big Changes

I'm Back! I'm sorry about the lack of posts the past 2 days but there has been a lot of things going on since the Convention (which was awesome and I'll do a better post hopefully before the end of the week with all the awesome costumes I saw and maybe even a panel discussion). Today, however, I will just be doing a quick post. (image: Gaping Void Art)
I'm hoping to get a few new things coming up in the next 2 or 3 months and because of that there are some fun and exciting changes and things happening. First thing! I'm planning on going to school. Yup, I've made up my mind and as of October I'll be applying for school for next September. I'm really excited about this but nervous about getting in and the work load and the stress it'll cause on myself and the kids. But I think it's necessary and something that I really really want to do.

Another thing is (and you've heard it here first) I'm leaving my job. Yup they already know so this isn't a shock to them. What I'm planning?? Well, hopefully to spend time with my kids and maybe start by own business.

These are both extremely scary and exciting prospects for me! Don't worry you guys will be the first to know as things go on. It will probably take me a few months to get everything together (and my business plan) but here's hoping it may actually go somewhere. There are so many prospects for things that I've been wanting to do and make for you guys and I'm hoping this gives me the opportunity to actually work on it. There are only possibilities with the future and I'm going to try and stay motivated!

What I want from you guys?? Please stick with me!! I love hearing about your stories and how you've made things a go! If you have any helpful suggestions or advice on following your dreams and putting hard work into it I'd also love to hear about it!!

So for now, with new ventures on the way
Keep on, Geekin on!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment