Monday, September 14, 2015

Fan Expo: Costumes I Saw

One of my favourite things about going to Conventions is getting to see all the amazing costumes and how much work people put into them. So today (for a Monday) I decided to put up a collection of some of the amazing work people did. (there may be some repeats from other days but who doesn't want to see them again.

Here are some of the best and most amazing!
The Necromancer

Tank Girl

Doc Oc

It's a SHARKNADO!!! Seriously Amazing!!

I apologize about the poor quality. I was pretty far away when taking pics for this one.

Bio Shock (I just had to edit this one to look older lol)

Your friendly neighborhood Spiderman... with an awesome Web Backpack.

I didn't know Pyramid Head and the Hulk were friends. Did you?

Can we go UP?

Wonder Woman!

Titans. Eeeeeeeeee these guys looked amazing. It's a lot of body paint.

Game of Thrones

League of Legends

A Jedi!

Lady Sylvanas

Happy, Sad and Angry... with glowing balls even! Oh the memories... hehehe.
I loved all these people and their amazing costumes. I want to thank them all for letting me photograph them and post their lovely pictures here. If you are one of these talented cosplayers you should totally comment or message me if you want a copy of your picture.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment