Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My 6 Month Check In!


No matter how often I write every now and then I hit a day where I'm just at a loss about what I want to write about. I want to write about EVERYTHING and because of that I feel like I can write about nothing. So this is my Check In. (I don't know the source of this image, if you do please feel free to post it in the Comments)


What's a Check in?

A check in is where I stop and reflect and decide if I'm still going on the path that I want to and if any deviations of the path are needed to reach my final goal.

Now for me I do check in's a lot within my day to day life. I check in with myself about work, home life, kids and play. As much as I'd like to keep those things slight compartmentalized, they all affect each other and if one goes a skew then the whole contraption becomes a mess of wires that need detangling.

For this blog I have really enjoyed writing about my Cosplay prep, products that are coming out and even fun amazing crafters and their products (which will be coming soon I hope, just getting some stuff together for that). I have extremely enjoyed meeting virtually so many talented and exciting people from so many different places. Bloggers through the G+ group I'm involved in, Iggles through the International Geek Girl Pen Pal Club and random folk that actually find my blog through Twitter, Facebook or randomly on the internet.

So for this check in I wanted to let you all know how grateful I am for the ability to be included in all these wonderful communities filled with wonderful people! I also wanted to let you know that sometimes it's really hard for me and others to keep these kinds of sites going. Not only do I work a full time job, have a family and kids, and try to keep up with Geek Culture, events and posts. I am actually considering going back to school next September. Yes, in one year I am thinking of trying my hand at this schooling thing again. I don't know whether or not that will manifest in reality but I'm really hoping it does.

With everything coming I am really striving to keep posting just as regularly as I have been the last 6 months (going on 7). I want you all to know THANK YOU! Thank you for coming and checking my stuff out, reading my posts and allowing me to have fun getting excited about everything Geeky!

So I hope you keep joining me on this wonderfully geeky journey because I will be here as long as humanly possible. You can't get away from me that easily. I also want to say THANK YOU to the amazing Guest blogger I've had for the month of August (Sadie by Design). She has been a great addition and I hope you keep coming to check out her posts on Thursdays.

I would love to hear if there is anything that you would like to hear from me, know from me, or know about me. I'm thinking of creating a more in depth about page and would love to include questions from my audience... hehehe audience.... No hiding, I know you are out there!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment