Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Funko!

It's been a few weeks since I've done a Funko Post and there are quite a few cool things coming out so I thought I'd share some of my favourites. (image: Funko)

Of course I had to start with some more of the new Nightmare Before Christmas Funko's purely because they are absolutely adorable. Not only are they getting the Pumpkin King (pictured above) they are Mopeez Zero....
He's so cute and squishable!!

What's awesome is the Nightmare collection will be out in October so right in time for Halloween, or as me and my friends like to think: Regular decorating time. And yes I usually want to buy ALL THE THINGS!!!

They are also doing some fun Friends Funkos:
I love the little Phoebe. These aren't available until January, so you'll have to be patient to have some friends (hehehe) but they are very cute. I only want a Phoebe and a Joey ... because seriously they are the two best characters on the show.

For October they are also releasing a new line called Pop! Home!. Yup you heard be right they are starting with a bunch of Kitchen cups and Salt and Pepper shakers.


I love thse shakers. I know it's supposed to be black Spiderman but it is so close to looking like Venom (yes, black Spiderman in the Venom Symbiot... but whatever) that I feel I need this for my collection of Venom. Who needs to be an adult in their own home?? No one!

You can check out all series at the Funko Blog.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment