Friday, July 17, 2015

X-Men Apocalypse

So I had a whole post prepared because that's what I do, but then I saw this and wanted to go Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... because Storm is finally looking like Storm.

Today Entertainment Weekly has released some exclusive pictures of the new set for X-Men Apocalypse. I think there is hope yet. I have always (and I mean always) been a fan of the X-Men. My top favourite characters (other than everybody) was Gambit, Rogue and Storm. I am less than shy to talk about how I didn't like some of the portrayals of the characters and where they went with changing backgrounds. But I think there is hope.

I have been more and more impressed with the changes and "adjustments" (fixes) they have been doing to the X-men Franchise. I think they are taking a little from the MCU's use of the Marvel universe and carving out a more accurate protrayal as they go forward.

Anyway enough with my ranting, we should totally look at some of the awesome pics from the set!

Other than the above picture (with the 80's Mohawk Storm... EEEE) I love the fact that Psyloche resembles a lot of her Comic book costuming. I'm not sure about Apocalypse's looks, I think I'll need to see it fully in action before I decide.


Yay! Mystique and Quicksilver.... I don't know what else to say other than this could get interesting.

If you want to check out the few other pictures released from the set then head on over to Entertainment Weekly.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment