Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Funko Coming Soon: Your Nightmares come Real!

Today I have a collection of fun Pop and Funko products that even Wednesday Addams would be proud to own! (image: cineclap)

I am not the biggest horror movie fan, but I can't help but love some of the newest Pocket Pop! Horror collection.


I think there's something rather adoarable with the mini Freddy and Jason. Aside from the three pictured above you can also get Ghost Face, Chucky and Billy combo as well on the Funko site. I am seriously thinking that I should buy a whole bunch of the mini pocket Pop's (not just the horror ones, but they would be funny) and that have the randomly show up in different locations in my office. I wonder if that could be a think... leaving little pocket Pop figures in strange spots. Maybe it would weird out people, but I totally would giggle.

Aside from the Pocket's there a collection of horror key chains that will be available as of August. So you can carry Chucky or Freddy whereever you go... because that isn't creapy at all.

What I am very excited about is the addition of new Nightmare Before Christmas Pocket Pop figures, key chains and more.


The new Nightmare Before Christmas Pocket Pop include a Sally, Jack and Oogie Boogie. I love them. They would be an adorable addition to the Jack currently gracing my office desk. I love the Pocket Pop's for Office decor because they are tiny and don't take up a lot of space. Also they can ususally be taped to the top of computer monitor's pretty easily.

On top of the Pocket Pop there are new Jack and Sally key chains coming out in the same styles as above. You can carry this epic romance with you throughout the day, no matter where you are. They when you are bored you can randomly break into song with your mini figures... oh, well maybe it's only me that would do that. But you do have the option.

They are also releasing a Jack Fabrikations.


In the epic words of Agnes "It's so fluffy, I'm going to die!". Well, Jack may not be that fluffy but he is definitely squish worthy. He's so adorable that I want him now, Now I SAY! I think he'd make a cute addition to my bedroom decor. He would be adorable sitting in the middle of a bed with a black and white decor for the bedroom. Yes, I'm planning my bedroom decor around a toy.

Well, if you want too see them all they are on the Funko Blog. The Horror collection are due out in August and the Nightmare collection is due out in September.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment