Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Exciting and New


Something new and I can tell you about it!!!

So I am going to cut to the chase... I am now writing for another blog!!! Yupperoo, I will be posting regularly now on IGGPPC Blog called +5 Charisma!!

So my first post went Live YESTERDAY!! Booyah! And you can find it here if you would like to take a gander. I did a commentary (news) post about the new Suicide Squad Cast photo and some of the fun stuff that implies. I'm so excited to have another site posting my stuff.

What this means for Sylvanfire's Geeky Corner???

Absolutely nothing! I may share my posts to here once in a while, and if you follow the Iggle Blog you may get to read more of my stuff more often!!! I still plan to post daily (excluding Sundays and some Saturdays) and will always have the newest funnest stuff posted.

I am also hoping to start having Guest Bloggers once or twice a month or if I'm away. What this means? If you are a blogger and want in expand your audience (not that I have a huge audience but I do have an awesome one!) you can send me an email to wannabigtruck@gmail.com or message me on twitter @sylvanfire or Find me on G+ or any other geeky communication you can find (Comments are great too).

I'm very excited about this new endeavor, I hope you are too!

Until next time,
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment