Saturday, April 25, 2015

A little bit of Awesome

Today is Saturday, and what better way to celebrate than with a few odds and ends of Awesome!

I thought the above (found HERE) was pretty cute! We are all born to AWESOME! (Now I'm singing "Born to be Wild" in my head with the work Awesome instead of Wild, lol)


Another Awesome is this interview: (found on the Mary Sue)


OMG this video is Awesome... part of it is I love Mark Ruffalo anytime. I think it's great that the Cosmo Reporter actually did this. So much Awesome!!


You can buy pretty dragon's for your walls. Yup, Nerd Approved used a Game of Thrones reference but I'm a bad nerd and have never watched GOT (I will hide behind my desk while you scream to me about living under a rock). Instead I thought these would look amazing in my "library" (aka: Wall of Books in the living room) as reference to my Dragon Rider books or about a dozen other books I have about Dragons. On the Hip and Clavicle's Etsy, they have dragons and butterflies and other beautiful things that would awesome in bedrooms and living rooms alike.


Watch the video of Chris Pratt on The Ellen Show. (I found it on the Mary Sue). Try and tell me that Chris Pratt isn't adorable.

Well Until next time, have a Fantastically Awesome Weekend.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment