Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Year One Complete... How to Live!

I'm Back!!!

So currently I'm in the post schooling lull. I have completed my first year of fashion design and have learned a TON of stuff. If you haven't been following my Instagram here's some of my stuff I've worked on when I've been neglecting my blog...



Learning about Croquis

Half Scale of first Design

3 Dimensional Design 

Planning of Final Project for Illustration

Final Illustration for 1st Semester, Fully my own designs.

Final Skirt for Semester 1

Group Inspiration Board for 2nd Semester

Design Ideas

Design Ideas

Design Development for 2nd Semester

Working Concept

Something fun on my down time. 

Mood Board for Computer Illustration Class

10 Head Croquis (not everyone's favourites but I love them)

Development of Final Illustrations for Final Presentation

Final Design for Second Semester 
Final Illustrations


Final Board for Group Presentation
I have to say I'm impressed with where my designs have come from. Not only is my sewing getting better I find my illustrations and design have gotten so much better in the 8 months of school.

So what do I do with myself now? I'm home for a year with my littlest monkey but trying to see where my learning can take me before I go back for second year. I am currently planning a bunch of cosplay's for Fan Expo in Toronto at the end of August. I really hope to get everything completed and ready by then... here are the cosplay's I'm hoping to do (they may adjust depending on time and money and if I can get the materials I really want.).

These are posted in order of days (Starting Thursday being I almost never want to dress up on Sunday).

 A group of friends and I are hoping to do the power puff girls. We are still deciding if we want to do them true to the cartoon (well as true as a bunch of 30+ women can be lol) or if we want to make them an "alternate" version of them... decisions decisions.


I love the Silent Hill Nurses.  I don't know if this will be Friday or Saturday but I'm thinking Friday being it's not nearly as intricate as the Wasp costume.... (also I won't be able to see well so I will probably move minimally with this on LOL)


My ultimate goal this year is WASP!!! I want to do the version found in the MCU at the end of the Ant Man Movie. I am sure that when they finally put out the WASP movie I'll need to remake the whole costume but that's fine. Ultimate goal is getting the wings to move. I don't know if this will happen but seriously it would be cool if it could.

So that's me and what I've been up to. I am also taking commissions for clothing, costuming and children's backpacks. Feel free to contact me through the contact section!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on!

Sylvanfire Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment