Monday, August 31, 2015

MONDAY... aaaaaaaaaaaarrgh!

Okay I know the title is a little excessive but I totally have had an insane weekend with prep (only 3 days away) and movie and a 2 year old's birthday party. What does that mean?
It means I totally suck and haven't managed to get anything I wanted done done... including preparation for Blog posts this week.

What does that mean??

I'm apologizing in advance that this week's posts may be less than standard.

How less than standard.... well today is Monday and all I'm going to show you is a fun SQUEEEE of a Funko release...

From the Funko blog they are releasing in September these fun adorable Elsa and Anna... what I absolutely love is the little snowmen. I need little sneeze men (if you don't know what I'm talking about you need to watch the short movie).

Well... Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment