Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Geeky Cupcakes... because who doesn't love cupcakes.



Today I thought, being we are mid week and need a sugar boost, that everyone loves cupcakes. So why not find some of the coolest, geekiest, cupcakes I could find. Mmmmmm Cupcakes! (Source: That's Nerdalicious)


A lot of these I have found through That's Nerdalicious. I love that site purely because it shows me some awesome food that I would love to eat sometime but means I don't actually have to eat them. They also give you some cool new products and amazing inspiration if you are preparing for a birthday or anything (just cause it's Wednesday) that may require sweets or such. 

The above Dr. Who cupcake toppers and wrappers are made by a cute Etsy store called Charming Madness. For those of us who have issues handling the piping bags and haven't quite figured out this fondant thing, these are the best invention ever. They allow you to have amazingly geeky cupcakes without the effort of decorating them.

Source: Scrumptious Buns
Scrumptious Buns, based out of the UK, is another amazing cake decorater. She has a collection of Cakes that she calls Big Cake Little Cake. The one about featuring Minions is one of my favourites but I love the idea. How often do you make a cake or cupcakes and find that there are either too many cupcakes or too much cake. I think this gives you great options. Something I will totally try at some point. Although I have to say that my cake decorating talents are no where near as amazing as these cupcake artists. I am so impressed I wanted to share another one.

Source: Scrumptious Buns
Seriously! This Harry Potter Sorting Hat cake... takes the cake! Okay I know I'm lame but I can't get over how amazing this is. I don't know if I could eat this. If I was given this cake I would feel really bad cutting it with a knife.

Source: Fernanda Abarca
 Some of you have seen Fernanda Abarca's amazing Toothless Cupcakes, but they have a whole collection of How to Train you Dragon cupcakes as well. Not only that but they have the sheep as well! You should totally check out all their other stuff Here. It's geekily amazing!

Well I will leave you with an epic Star Wars cupcake battle:



Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment