Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Terminator Genisys

So there's a new Terminator and I'm not too sure about it.
Source  

I have watched pretty much all the terminators... but I'm still not sure about this one.  I have always loved Terminator 2 and none of the others have quite the same feel as that one. I think it's the mix of fun and excitement that gets me. I am, however, interested in Genisys. Not so much for the aging Terminator but for the other actors and seeing the newer versions of the Terminator.

Source
The newest Terminator (T-3000) is quite awesome looking. So althought I'm still trying to decide if it will stand up to the original Terminators I will more than likely be one of the first people to see it. Heck, I can never say no to a good blow up the badguy/kill kind of movie.


I have posted the 2nd Trailer for your viewing pleasure. If you haven't watched it yet and are a fan of the Terminator you'll have a few "Heck Yeah!" moments but probably with more colourful words! So far I am pleasantly pleased about where it's going... lets keep hoping!

So for something completely unrelated here's the newest Coming Soon by Funko!
Source
ANT MAN!!!!

Yes there's an Ant Man and a Yellow Jacket Funko figurine, both to be released in June! They are so adorable I may just have to get one!!

Until Next Time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment